PYRAX® API DENTAL CROWN CAP REMOVER KIT AUTOMATIC GUN TYPE
Crown remover Can be used for the removal of Permanent and temporary crowns and bridges regardless of cement type Maryland bridges Laboratory posts and cores Orthodontic brackets and bands Removable appliances stuck at attachment Multi-unit restoration stuck on working lab model.
1) Material – Made of high-grade Stainless Steel
2) Durable – Easy to use – Fracture resistant
3) Ergonomic Design – Light Weight – Less Fatigue – Better Grip – Enhanced Working Efficiency
4) Rust Free – Corrosion Resistant – Passivated
5) Disinfection – Autoclavable at 135-degree celsius
1. Permanently cemented crowns and / or bridges
2. Temporarily cemented provisional or final restorations
3. Maryland bridges
4. orthodontic brackets/bands
5. Removable appliances “stuck” at attachments
6. Multi-unit restoration “stuck” on working lab model
1. We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
2. Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
3. Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
4. Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
5. Use Demineralized water only
6. Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
Crown Remover Kit Contains: 1 X Crown Remover 8 X Tips 2 X Cleaning Wire
There are no reviews yet.