100% Rust Free Fully Autoclavable Stainless Steel Instrument
Maximum Resistance to Wear Corrosion.
Easy in Grasp, Grip and Clean as the Handle Solid With Gentle Textured Groove 6mm.
Perfect balance of the Instruments and reduced risk of slipping.
Used to hold, maneuver and place brackets.
Ultra slim tip for buccal placement
Reverse-action body design
Forged from long-lasting non-magnet stainless steel
All instruments are reusable and autoclavable.
Professional tools made with highest quality materials.
Dental Surgical instrument will retain shapes for a very long time.
Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- 100% Rust Free Autoclavable Stainless Steel Instrument
- Maximum Resistance to Wear Corrosion.
- Easy in Grasp, Grip and Clean as The Handle With Hollow Pattern & Light Weight.
- Perfect balance of the Instruments and reduced risk of slipping.
Used as a lever during the extraction of a tooth or retained roots.
It is pushed in between the gums and the tooth exterior and used to loosen the tissue surrounding the tooth.
Polodent Dental Amalgam Carrier Double Ended
APPLICATION:- Amalgam Carrier is used to pick freshly mixed amalgam and place it in the desired cavity.
ACADEMIC USE:-Gives precise and good control over working.
CLINICAL USE:- Amalgam Carrier gives perfect hold with minimal spillage.
ADVANTAGES:-Easy to hold and release amalgam.
Material: Stainless Steel
Useable for professional dentist only
Professional tools made with highest quality materials
- Fully autoclavable.
- Removable headpiecewith angled threaded nozzle for the injection needle.
- Viewing chamber with safety sleeve for carpule cartridge.
- Handle servo dosing lever with optimal support for index finger for a gradual advance of the dosing plunger resetting key.
- No waiting time between injections and beginning of treatment.
- Excellent depth of anesthesia combined with shorter duration.
- Much less pain than standard injections ( infiltration anesthesia in hard palate, intrapulpal or intraseptal injections or for papillectomy ).
- A smaller quantity of given anaesthetic (0,06 ml for single injection/ click)
- Needle suggested: 30G