H&W (Made In Germany) Ceramic Metal for casting ceramic dental powder – Quality,strength & properties same as Ivoclar for all metal.
- Beryllium free
- NiCr based alloy for ceramic application as per guidelines of EN ISO 22674
- Biocompatible, High durability
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- It does not discolor porcelain
- Highly adhesive to porcelain (ceramics)
- Melts at low temperature
- Easy to form a quality casting
H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting
COMPOSITION :- Crystalline Silica Quartz Crystalline Silica Cristobal Monoammonium Phosphate
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal With stand high temperature without decomposing time Key.
- These carbide burs are made of superior grade, tungsten carbide steel for optimal cutting performance, with razor sharp flutes for smooth milling action.
- They are also manufactured with ultra concentricity to maximize the quality of each cut and reduce substrate damage
Acrylic Teeth moulded using Polymethacrylate acrylic resin Removes all types of stains
- Superior grade hardness and resistance to abrasion.
- Suitable for total, partial and skeletal dental prosthesis.
- Excellent aesthetic results.
- Ideal tissue friendliness.
- Optimal chemical bonding to the denture resin.
- Superior color stability.
- Natural transparency of the enamel.
Suitable for Full, partial and skeletal dental prosthesis.
Poly methacrylate resin
Set of six (Anterior).
1 Box contains 20 strips.
Minimum of 1 box can be ordered.
10 years from the date of Manufacturing.
👉Base Plates are with optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
👉Base Plates are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates.
👉Making denture : Base material for bite impressions and tooth line ups.
👉They are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates – 9 Upper & 3 Lower.
👉Shelf life : 3 years from date of manufacture
👉Thickness : 1.3mm