H & W Dental Investment Material
H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal With stand high temperature without decomposing time Key.
H&W Ceramic Metal for Casting Ceramic Dental Powder
H&W (Made In Germany) Ceramic Metal for casting ceramic dental powder – Quality,strength & properties same as Ivoclar for all metal.
Non-precious Beryllium free NiCr based alloy for ceramic
application as per guidelines of EN ISO 22674 General Properties Biocompatible,
High durability Highly resistant to corrosion
It does not discolor porcelain Highly adhesive to porcelain (ceramics)
Melts at low temperature Easy to form a quality casting
PYRAX® Dental Base Plate (9 Upper + 3 Lower)
👉Base Plates are with optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
👉Base Plates are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates.
👉Making denture : Base material for bite impressions and tooth line ups.
👉They are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates – 9 Upper & 3 Lower.
👉Shelf life : 3 years from date of manufacture
👉Thickness : 1.3mm