Ceramic Metal for Casting Ceramic Dental Powder.
H&W (Made In Germany) Ceramic Metal for casting ceramic dental powder – Quality,strength & properties same as Ivoclar for all metal.
- Beryllium free
- NiCr based alloy for ceramic application as per guidelines of EN ISO 22674
- Minerals Quantity (%) Ni 26% Cr 11% Mo 1.7% Si 1.1% Others Bal
- Technical Properties
- Melting Range 1260 DegreeC-1370 DegreeC
- Tensile Elongation 9-11%
- Density 8.4g/cm3
- Tensile Strength 395Mpa CTE 14.0
- Hardness 233 HV Color Silver Shape Cylindrical
- Biocompatible, High durability
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- It does not discolor porcelain
- Highly adhesive to porcelain (ceramics)
- Melts at low temperature
- Easy to form a quality casting
Observation Applying the porcelain:-
- The entire surface to be built up with the porcelain powder must be sandblasted thoroughly. The oxide firing should be carried out in vacuum. After firing, sandblast again with 110 μm grit at a pressure of 2 bars. BERYLLIUM DISADVANTAGES
- Beryllium vapors are carcinogenic and hence lab technicians are prone to severe diseases. (Reference-World at work Dental laboratory technicians, N Torbica and S Krstev Occup Environ Med. 2006 Feb; 63(2) 145-148.)
- Prolong release of beryllium from ceramic alloy causes fibrosis of lungs in patients.(Reference-OSHA Beryllium Health Effects March 29, 2016)
H&W Dental Cad Cam Zirconia Blanks
H&W Dental Investment Powder Material
Product Description: –
H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting
Crystalline Silica Quartz Crystalline Silica Cristobal Monoammonium Phosphate
Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
Easily manipulated with enough working time.
Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
Break away easily from the surface of the metal With stand high temperature without decomposing time Key
Best use temperature : 21-25 degree C
Powder / Liquid Ratio : -Powder : Liquid = 100g:23 ML
Mixing Time : 60 sec in Vac
Operate Time: about 4-5 miuntes
Final Setting Time: about 4–60 minutes
Expansion rate: -The Expansion rate of Phosphate bonded investment material may be adjusted by altering the ratio of expansion liquid to water,
we can therefore state that :
- 👉Packaging Details: 20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid. Investment materials are used to make a mold into which the liquid metal can be poured during the casting process.
- 👉H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment.
- 👉Powder / Liquid Ratio : Powder : Liquid = 100g:23 ML
- 👉Mixing Time : 60 sec in Vac. These materials consist of a powder containing silica, magnesium oxide and ammonium phosphate. On mixing with water or a colloidal silica solution, a reaction between the phosphate and oxide occurs to form magnesium ammonium phosphate.
- Operate Time: about 4-5 minutes. This Investment Powder is specially formulated for stone-in-place casting with exceptionally smooth surface quality and easier finishing. Creates strong, gas-permeable molds to help ensure complete fills at the lower temperatures needed for stone-in-place casting.
👉Base Plates are with optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
👉Base Plates are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates.
👉Making denture : Base material for bite impressions and tooth line ups.
👉They are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates – 9 Upper & 3 Lower.
👉Shelf life : 3 years from date of manufacture
👉Thickness : 1.3mm