- Made by precise casting, Compact design
- Bondable buckle tubes: high bonding strength, contoured mesh base is in accordance with the molar crown
- Weldable buckle tubes are high precision, smooth and with more patient comfort
- Chamfered entrance of the slot for easy guiding of the arch wire
- Available in weldable and bondable for ROTH and MBT
PACK :- 4 in 1 packet
👉Orthodontic brackets are small orthodontic attachments (metal or ceramic) secured to a tooth for fastening an arch wire. Each attachment is either soldered or welded to a previously placed band enclosing the tooth, or is bonded directly onto the tooth.
👉Brackets are the small metal or ceramic modules attached to each tooth. They serve as guides to move the teeth and hold the wires.
👉Brackets are used to index into an array.
👉This system of brackets and wires straightens your teeth by applying gentle pressure. Because of its effectiveness, it has been a cornerstone of orthodontia for decades.
👉They Work Quickly.