PYRAX® High Quality Glass Ionomer Cement Type 2 Restorative + High compressive strength (POWDER 15GM + LIQUID 10ML)
- GIC II has radiopaque glass powder and organic polymer liquid.
- It offers strong adhesion to enamel and dentine.
- High compressive strength.It is also used in fillings prior to crown preparations.
- It provides permanent restoration of class III, class V and small class fillings.
- Used in primary teeth fillings/ fissure sealing, filling of cervical erosions.
Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents. Chemical setting without shrinkage and similar thermal expansion as tooth structure offers an excellent marginal seal. Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post operative diagnosis. Low solubility for more durable and longer lasting restorations. Long term clinical success. Storage andShelf-life:- Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F. Store the product in a dry place. Do not use after the expiration date. Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible. Restorations of smaller lesions.
1. Primary teeth fillings.
2. Fissure sealing.
3. Filling of cervical erosions.
2. Fillings prior to crown preparations.