Xs-Bondis 5th generation, light-cured, single-bottle application bonding system. High strength bonding compatible with all classes of direct composite restoration to dentin and enamel, as well as treated porcelain and set amalgam.
Xs-Bond 7 is a 7th-generation, light-cured, self-etch bonding agent. It is recommended for bonding direct composite and compomerrestorations, core build-ups, repair of porcelain fractures, dentin desensitization, and cementation of most indirect restorations.
Characteristics of ChemiCore
- Due to similar strength to tooth strength (dentin), it is good to be prepared.
- Due to various colors (A3, Blue), it has abundant choice.
- When installing mixing tip, it works softly.
- Due to eco-tip, using amount of ChemiCore is decreased.
- Pyrax LC-CAL Paste is light cured radiopaque Calcium Hydroxide Paste useful in pulp capping and as a protective base/liner under dental filling materials, cements and other base materials.ApplicationDirect pulp capping, lining under all filling materials, temporary and long term sealing.
B&E FLOW is light cured flow able composite kit which makes it ideal for small cavities in anterior & posterior teeth. It has characteristics of good flowablity, high compressive strength and radiopaque.
Characteristics of ChemiSil MB
- No Flowability
- Realization of Maximum Tear Strength
- Hydrophilic Property
- Reproducibility Rrealization of Minute Region
- No Bubble from Vacuum Combination Production