Xs–Fil Is A Light Cured Composite Resin That Designed For Posterior And Anterior Restorations Nano Hybrid Formula Delevers Easy Polishability, Exceptional Wear Resistance, Low Polymerization Shrinkage And Superior Compressive Strength. It Support Radiopaque Either (A1, A2, A3, B2 )
Characteristics of Xs-Fil
- Exceptional Esthetics
- Low Polymerization Shrinkage for Less Stress on the Tooth
- Less Potential for Patient Sensitivity
- Easy to Finish to a Smooth Surface
- Strong, Long-Lasting and Natural-Looking results
- Outstanding Versatility for any Area of the Mouth
- Direct Anterior & Posterior Restoration (Universal Type).
- Free Strength And Polishablity.
- Indirect Restorations Including Inlays, Onlays, Veneers
- Excellent Handling.
PACKING: 1 SYG X 4GM
SHADE AVAILABLE : – A1, A2, A3, B2
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS FROM DATE OF MANUFACTURING