H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting
COMPOSITION :- Crystalline Silica Quartz Crystalline Silica Cristobal Monoammonium Phosphate
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal With stand high temperature without decomposing time Key.
- A unique feature of the Protaper files.
- Compared to other file systems is each instrument has changing percentage tapers over the length of its cutting blades.
- The ProTaper system is comprised of three Shaping and five Finishing files.
- They are characterized by good durability and resistance to fracture.
- Proflex Shaping Files pre-enlarge canals and are designed to be used with the same familiar outstroke brushing technique.
👉H & W Protaper Gutta Percha Points are CE Certified and FDA Approved.
👉H&W G.P. Points Universal Gutta Percha Points match the shape of the protaper universal finishing fIles .
👉Specifically designed for both cold and warm obturation techniques.
👉100 % Original and Genuine Product
👉 Universal Gutta Percha Points 60 Protaper Universal Gutta Percha Points