Lactodent (Acrylic Teeth) – Set of 6 Teeths Anterior (20 strips/box)
Acrylic Teeth moulded using Polymethacrylate acrylic resin Removes all types of stains
- Superior grade hardness and resistance to abrasion.
- Suitable for total, partial and skeletal dental prosthesis.
- Excellent aesthetic results.
- Ideal tissue friendliness.
- Optimal chemical bonding to the denture resin.
- Superior color stability.
- Natural transparency of the enamel.
Suitable for Full, partial and skeletal dental prosthesis.
Poly methacrylate resin
Set of six (Anterior).
1 Box contains 20 strips.
Minimum of 1 box can be ordered.
10 years from the date of Manufacturing.
H&W Ceramic Metal for Casting Ceramic Dental Powder
H&W (Made In Germany) Ceramic Metal for casting ceramic dental powder – Quality,strength & properties same as Ivoclar for all metal.
Non-precious Beryllium free NiCr based alloy for ceramic
application as per guidelines of EN ISO 22674 General Properties Biocompatible,
High durability Highly resistant to corrosion
It does not discolor porcelain Highly adhesive to porcelain (ceramics)
Melts at low temperature Easy to form a quality casting
H & W Dental Investment Material
H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal With stand high temperature without decomposing time Key.
H&W Synthetic Teeth Full Set (Box of 3 F/S)
PACKING: ONEBOX=3 FULL SETS , ONE FULL SET CONSIST OF 2 SET OF SIX (ANTERIORS) AND 2 SET OF EIGHT (POSTERIORS) UPPERS & LOWERS : SHELF LIFE: 10 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURING.AVAILABLE IN: STOCK
PYRAX® Dental Base Plate (9 Upper + 3 Lower)
👉Base Plates are with optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
👉Base Plates are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates.
👉Making denture : Base material for bite impressions and tooth line ups.
👉They are ready to use Maxillary & Mandibular plates – 9 Upper & 3 Lower.
👉Shelf life : 3 years from date of manufacture
👉Thickness : 1.3mm
There are no reviews yet.