PYRAX® Alginate Impression Material Accurex Dust free with improved Quality for Clear and Fine Impressions Fast setting with Mint flavour – 451 Gms
- It contains potassium alginate, calcium sulfate and a few other elements derived from brown algae .
- Fast water absorption, Easy mixing , Fast setting.
- Homogenous mass, smooth, compact surfaces.
- Pleasant mango / mint flavor.
- Long impression storage.
ADVANTAGES:- Fast water absorption Easy mixing Homogenous mass,smooth, compact surfaces Pleasant mango/mint flavor Fast setting Long impression storage
COMPOSITION:- It contains potassium alginate, calcium sulfate and a few other elements derived from brown algae . Mixing Time :- 45 seconds Max.
Working Time :- 1 minute 35 seconds Time in Mouth :- 60 seconds Total time to set :- 2 minutes 35 seconds Elastic Recovery (ISO 1563) :- 99% Permanent Deformation (ISO 1563) :-11.5% Compressive Strength (ISO 1563) :- 1.4 Mpa DOSING AND MIXING – Pour the content in the bag into an airtight container. The container has to be stored in a temperature of 5-27 degree C/ 41-80 degree F. Using the dosing spoon scoop out the powder into a rubber cup without compressing, level it off by passing a flat spatula over the top of the spoon. Repeat the process until you have the required quantity. Measure out 1/3rd of water (18ml) for every spoonful of powder (9g). Add the water and mix it according to the time specified in the table below.
1. Spread the material on the impression tray and insert into the mouth before the end of the working time.
2. Wait till the end of the time in mouth for the material to harden. Since , it is easier to identify the complete working phases.