AAVIN Hybrid Composite Kit is a restorative kit containing composite resin, etchant, and a bonding agent .
For class iii and class v restorations. For limited use in class i restorations in premolars.
Selected class iv restorations.
AAVIN Dental Composite Kit is Highly filled, self- curing, resin hybrid. Used in both anterior and posterior composite filling material.
It is convenient universal shade, paste/paste system. A quick setting eliminates time spent with the incremental placement of light cure materials.
Hybrid Composite. Enamel Bonding Adhesive. AAVIN Etchant. The restorative has high strength (270 MPz compressive). Low water sorption and solubility. Particle size- 0.4- 1.0 micrometer.
PYRAX® Aavin A1 A2 Light Cure Universal Nano Hybrid Composite, For Filling
- Light Cure Universal Nano Hybrid Composite is a light curable composite.
- It can be used for anterior and posterior dentine and enamel restorations.
- The inorganic filler loading is about 71% by volume.
- The particle size varies from 0.03 to 5 microns.
- After filling, a blue light initiates a quick free radical polymerization generating an organic resin and inorganic filler composite which demonstrates a great strength and aesthetic appearance as real tooth.
- Due to its high radiopacity, a clear X- ray picture will be helpful for clinic practice.
- ADHESIVE BOND-5 Generation
Aavin agent is a 5th generation, multi-functional, light cured
one component dentine/ enamel
bonding nano sized colloidal silica fillers.
AVIN Bonding agent primes & bonds in
Packing: 1 X 5 ml. Squeeze Bottle
AVIN Flowable is an excellent flowable composite that delivers high strength & wear resistance.
It is characterized by optimum surface affinity, penetrates into most difficult area.
AAVIN Flowable is an excellent flow able composite that delivers high
strength & wear resistance. It is characterized by optimum surface affinity,
penetrates into most difficult area.
A unique light cure composite resin system for bonding plastic, metal or porcelain orthodontic brackets to etched enamel.
The highly filled
paste features a tacky viscosity that flows well and eliminates bracket
The light cure bonding resin/paste system sets on demand,
giving the clinician complete control.
The primer also helps to seal the
The cohesive strength of the adhesive is stronger
than the bond to the tooth.
Allowing for one piece removal after
DESCRIPTION :- Prophylaxis paste is an abrasive paste used for polishing
and fluoridation after scaling. its mechanical action produces a smooth
surface without eroding the dental enamel. It is mint flavored that produces
a fresh pleasant tingling sensation and relieves the irritation caused by
mechanical action of the scaling.