- Light Cure Universal Nano Hybrid Composite is a light curable composite.
- It can be used for anterior and posterior dentine and enamel restorations.
- The inorganic filler loading is about 71% by volume.
- The particle size varies from 0.03 to 5 microns.
- After filling, a blue light initiates a quick free radical polymerization generating
- An organic resin and inorganic filler composite which demonstrates a great strength and aesthetic appearance as real tooth.
- Due to its high radiopacity, a clear X- ray picture will be helpful for clinic practice.