Equipped with double tip: one suitable for European / METRIC thread needles (EU) and one for American / IMPERIAL thread needles (AM).
For administering local anaesthetic, using a pre-filled cartridge and an attached sterile needle (not provided).
- Fully autoclavable.
- Removable headpiecewith angled threaded nozzle for the injection needle.
- Viewing chamber with safety sleeve for carpule cartridge.
- Handle servo dosing lever with optimal support for index finger for a gradual advance of the dosing plunger resetting key.
- No waiting time between injections and beginning of treatment.
- Excellent depth of anesthesia combined with shorter duration.
- Much less pain than standard injections ( infiltration anesthesia in hard palate, intrapulpal or intraseptal injections or for papillectomy ).
- A smaller quantity of given anaesthetic (0,06 ml for single injection/ click)
- Needle suggested: 30G