ChemiSilLB is a hydrophilic addition polymerization type silicone rubber impression material. It has high tear strength, elastic recovery and reproducibility.
Packaging 50ml x 2
ChemiSiL is a hydrophilic addition polymerization type silicone rubber impression material comprising Base and Catalyst with contrast color, corresponding to TYPE 1, 3 under the classification of ISO 4823.
Characteristics of ChemiSil
- Expression of Ideal Flow
- Realization of Maximum Tear Strength
- Hydrophilic Property
- Reproducibility Realization of Minute Region
- No Bubble from Vacuum Combination Production
- To Obtain Impression of Total individual teeth in Oral Cavity
- To Obtain Precise Impression for Crown, Inlay, Onlay and Bridge
- To Obtain for Implant