- 👉Quantity:- It includes Zinc Eugenol Based Powder Bottle 15g , 10ml Liquid Bottle ,1 Spoon , Dropper Bottle and Mixing Pad
- 👉Permanent Root canal filling and sealing in association with gutta perch point mix carefully for approximately 45-60 seconds, one scoop of powder and five drops of liquid to obtain a thick mix, which can easily be introduced into the canal with suitable root canal filler, or in conjunction with a silver, acrylic or gutta percha point
- 👉Net setting time is 45-60 minutes
- 👉Its composition is well tolerated by the tissues and provides antiseptic, anti inflammatory and germicidal action
- 👉Maximum Shielf Life : 3 years from the manufacture
PYRAX® Root Canal Sealer.
Root Canal Sealant is a two component product i.e powder and liquid, Which contains inorganic metal salts and eugenol respectively Root Canal Sealant is an antibacterial, non inflammatory sealant for filling dental root canals..
Composition based on Grossman Formula is radiopaque, non staining non irritating with excellent thermal insulation.
Root canal filling for infected root canal treatments.
Root canal sealing with and without Gutta Percha.
Root canal filling for infected root canal treatment.
Powder contains: Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Subcarbonate, Barium Sulphate, Sodium Borate, Idoform, Stabelite resins.
Liquid contains: Eugenol
Packing:- 1 x 15g powder jar, 1 x 8ml Liquid, 1 x spoon, 1x Mixing pad
Shelf Life:- 3 years from the date of Manufacturing.