B&E Root Canal Prep is a 18% EDTA for lubricating and chelating root canal. B&E Prep makes smooth binding and prevents breaking of Files. The water soluble base makes no residue and easily removes calcifications.
Characteristics of B&E Root Canal Prep
• Cream Type EDTA Cream
• Easier Filing with Lubricating Action
• Produces the Cleanest Canal wall ahter Smear Layer Removal
• Root Canal Preparation with Files and Reamers
• Presence of Calcifications in the Canal
• Narrow Canals in Posterior Teeth
• Smear Layer Removal
Packing: 2 SYG X 6 GM
Shelf Life: 3 Years From Date Of Manufacturing
There are no reviews yet.